Kindergarten registration will be at all Jones County School District elementary schools in April for new kindergarten students entering the 2020-21 school year. The child must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2020.
Parents can complete an online application before March 30 at www.jones.k12.ms.us., or in person on:
• Thursday, April 2, from 4-6 p.m.
• Friday, April 3, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Parents should bring the following to registration:
• The prospective student
• Certified birth certificate
• Original certificate of compliance immunization form 121/122
• Two current proofs of residence
• Social Security Card (optional)
The following schools will host registration: East Jones, Glade, Moselle, North Jones, South Jones and West Jones elementary schools.